27 – 30 November 2012
Venue: RGS@ Anderson Road
SEAGA Conference 2012 in Singapore
SEAGA, the Southeast Asian Geographers Association, established in 1990, is a regional association of geographers and other academic, education, government, and private sector professionals in related fields like history, the geo- and environmental sciences, and urban planning. The 2012 conference will be the 11th conference that has been organized by SEAGA.
The conference theme is: “Whose Geography? Space, place and cultures of Asia” and we are inviting multidimensional perspectives on this issue from scholars, policy makers, entrepreneurs, and teachers. The aim of the conference is to advance the discourse on the issues of space, place and cultures in Asia, so as to inform the decision-making and actions of society, private enterprise, and governments. This theme was chosen based on the recommendation of the delegation to the previous SEAGA conference in Hanoi as they felt that there was a need for the community to address these geographical issues from multiple perspectives.
CHECK OUT THE TENTATIVE PROGRAMME HERE
Abstract/Workshop/Panel proposal deadline 31 May 2012 (extended to 30 Jun 2012)
Letter of acceptance to be sent after 30 June 2012
Submission of full papers for accepted proposals 1 October 2012
The registration package includes conference programme, lunches, tea and coffee breaks as well as a conference kit.
Full Conference Registration after 31 July 2012
Registration for ASEAN participants (except Singapore)
Teacher (Singapore) registration
To cancel your registration, send an email stating your intent to cancel to email@example.com
- Requests received by October 27 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Requests received after October 27, 2012 cannot be processed.
Once you have registered and paid the conference fee, a confirmation letter with the details of your transaction will be sent to your email address in your registration form as a proof of payment within 5 working days.
Your registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
No cancellations/withdrawals are possible after 27 October 2012.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is preeminent that you understand all the terms & conditions before you proceed with making a purchase with us.
- Kindly do send in your queries with your contact details if in doubt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to respond to your queries in the soonest possible manner.
- You are deemed agreeable to all our terms and conditions with reservation when you choose to use the SEAGA online payment system.
- Please note that by checking out from your shopping cart implies that you have confirmed an order and that your purchase is only valid upon successful payment that has been completed.
- SEAGA management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, reject a customer or transaction at any given time at our own discretion
- SEAGA recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information. We have instituted strict policies and security measures to protect your information and will not share your personal information with anyone.
Online Credit Card Payment
Before using the online credit card payment, please read the Step-by-Step Instruction (PDF format).
Click HERE to enter the online credit card payent process.
(only for Master and VISA credit cards)
Online Registration Module
After the payment process, please fill in the online registration module .
Methods of payment – overseas participants
Overseas participants can choose payment by credit card (eNets online system) or by telegraphic bank transfer (Recommended). For payment by telegraphic bank transfer, please consult your local bank regarding the possibility of other charges by correspondence or intermediate bank for processing the telegraphic transfer. Payment must be made to SEAGA in SGD. Please also indicate your name in the corresponding document at your bank.
1. Account Holder: Southeast Asian Geography Association
2. Account Number: 537111205001
3. Bank Name: OCBC Bank
4. Branch: NTU Branch
5. Address: 50 Nanyang Avenue NS3 01-01 Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 639798
5. SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG
6. Bank Code: 7339
Methods of payment – Singapore participants
Local particpants may pay via cheque or credit card (eNets online system). For goverment service officers (including teachers), please inform us to send your organisationan eInvoice. SEAGA is on Vendors@Gov. Cash payment will not be accepted.
Raffles Girl’s School (RGS)
20, Anderson Road, Singapore 259978
Participants can take MRT to Orchard Station and take Bus 190 or 105 to RGS
Direction on Google Map: https://g.co/maps/63z29